23.4.12

The Sun Shines Bright

Until last Friday I hadn't been to the state capital since I was a kid. If you haven't been lately, I recommend you make a trip up there. I had a great time wandering around the property admiring the architecture and history.


The inside of the capital is amazing.


Katie thinks I need more practice, that's why she convinced me to take her out to take pictures.

Katie really wanted to jump in puddles. It was her idea to take pictures of it. I'm really glad she thought of it, because I got some of the best pictures I have taken in a long time.


I haven't posted much lately, but I will be shooting a lot in the upcoming couple of months to get ready to shoot at my cousin Shelby's wedding. I've got a few bits of technique to perfect before June 29th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment